Joining BGFM on the Field
1. Get to know BGFM
We recommend a visit to the mission field
2. Fill out the mission application form if interested.
3. Setup an Interview with BGFM Leadership
The interested family and their pastor will be interviewed by the mission leadership. If accepted after the interview, the BGFM Leadership will aid as the candidate as they:
4. Attends orientation meetings to define current mission field needs.
5. Settle financial matters while also raising awareness and support.
6. Proceed to the mission field once necessary support has been raised.
7. After one year of missionary ministry, a candidate is eligible to be voted for approval as a full-time missionary of BGFM.
If you are interested in joining BGFM as a missionary and would like further information, please contact the home office at: